Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Maintain Plastic Injection Moulding Machine
- Analyses electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and operational problems of plastic injection moulding machines
- Plan for and take corrective action as needed
- Maintain maximum production and quality by making correct adjustments
- Review production schedule and make equipment changes as needed
- Troubleshoot and test equipment to check operations
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on plastic injection moulding machines
- Make preventative maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment
- Repair, diagnose problems utilizing support equipment such as overhead cranes, chillers, air compressors and chilling units
- Ensure maintenance of the building
- Assist installation and maintenance of utilities.
- Maintenance of heating utilities, air conditioning and piping
- Fixing maintenance issues by himself or via subcontractors
- High school or vocational school
- Forklift driver’s licence
- Crane operating certificate
- PLC program operating/ maintenance skill
- Experience of welding with electricity and gas
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required
- 2 or more years maintenance experience in plastic injection moulding highly desired
- Ability to diagnose and repair equipment
- Experience maintaining and repairing Injection Moulding presses in an Injection Moulding Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience maintaining and repairing robots in an Injection Moulding Manufacturing Environment
- Solid Mechanical and Electrical ability and experience.
- Able to basic machining of parts and fixtures using simple drawings on blueprints on manual mills and lathes is a plus
- Able to wire in auxiliary equipment into moulding machines such as robots, thermolaters, hot runner controllers, etc.
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th month salary