Adresa/ adresele jobului
She/he must perform all the operations required to maintain the operational availability and safety of the equipment.
• Must conduct maintenance works (preventative and corrective), according to the plans and ranges defined by her/his supervisors while complying with the occupational safety rules;
• Ensure the provided equipment to the Production is well-maintained;
• Report on accomplished activities in the relevant IT system and ensure that machine files are updated;
• Put forward improvement proposals relevant to equipment in order to optimize: occupational safety, quality and production costs;
• Abide by the Group’s procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
• May be required to intervene in the reception of new equipment and contribute in the development phase.
Educational background & experience :
High school diploma (A-levels equivalent) specialized in technical science, plus relevant experience in industrial field.