Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Lead and train allocated team of maintenance employee
- Makeecific works of automation equipment according to their technical documentation.
- Performs CNC Machine Backup, Monthly.
- Participate to the commissioning of new equipment and keep in touch with companies that provide technical assistance for the work.
- Repairs, in the shortest time possible, accidental malfunctions occurred during the production process.
- Implement and maintain spare parts management.
- Informs the Manufacturer about all the deficiencies encountered in operation of equipment or any problems that arise.
- Participate in equipment revision, checking hardware and software equipment under review.
- Get in touch with service representatives to troubleshoot equipment issues and stay in touch with them.
- Implement TPM preventive program
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions to improve performance in the maintenance department.
- Understanding and applying applicable legal rules on processes in the area of responsibility.
- Continuous improvement of the level of specific knowledge of maintenance department employees.
- University degree: Engineering – Automation
- Minimum 3 years of similar experience
- English - Advanced
- German is an advantage
- PC Skills: MS Office,
- PLC programming
- Advanced knowledge about preventive maintenance programs
- Mechanical Knowledge & skills is an advantage
- Relevant experience in leading maintenance team
- Result oriented