MAINTENANCE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all services related activities and the restarting of repaired equipment;
- Coordinates and ensures all preventive, corrective and reactive maintenance activities;
- Manages all maintenance activities;
- Contributes to the development and improvement of the preventive maintenance plan;
- Coordinates maintenance activities and creates support documentation for the diagnose process.
- Technical university studies – Mechanics;
- Experience in the field - at least 2 years;
- Basic knowledge of mechanical maintenance, hydraulics, pneumatics and heat treatment furnaces principles;
- Good communication inside a team;
- Integrity, tenacity and demonstrated ability to address difficult issues and problems;
- Continuous improvement attitude;
- PC Skills (MS Office) - good knowledge;
- English level – advanced level - mandatory.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high tech company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transport sectors. Headquartered in the UK, Delphi operates in technology centers, production facilities and customer support services in 46 countries.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is part of Powertrain Systems and provides high-precision injection components, mainly pumps and injectors for Common Rail systems. Iasi plant has over 2,000 employees and represents a greenfield investment of over 300 million euros.