TCMS is looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and process invoices for TCMS maintenance customers.
This candidate must possess excellent supply, transportation, communication, and computer skills and practice and be well-versed in supply chain management principles and practices.
The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented goal is to ensure the smooth operation of container distribution and optimization for maximum efficiency.
• Audit, code and transmit lease and repair invoices for customers using Journey AccountingTM software
• Update test dates and equipment information in Journey NagivatorTM
• Verify appropriate paperwork received from Depots and add to Equipment File (Docuware)
• Enter estimates and invoices in Journey AccountingTM
• Create ad-hoc reports as requested by customers
.• Respond to all customer requests for information• Works with all vendors to ensure invoices are received and processed by our customers.
• Work hours are Monday – Friday 4PM – 1AM GMT+2
• 2+ years of experience in accounting – processing invoices
• Must be very knowledgeable of MS excel and access
• Problem solving and analytical skills• Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision Technical, Functional and Core Competencies
• Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge: Demonstrates a sound working knowledge of current role and the technical systems, applications and equipment used in performing this role, and understands the impact this role has on other business functions within the organization
• Communication: Writes and speaks effectively using appropriate convention based on the situation; actively listens to others, asks questions to verify understanding, and uses tact and consideration when delivering feedback to others
• Customer Service: Responds promptly and appropriately to client needs and requests, and requests client feedback in order to improve customer service delivery for internal and external customers
• Attention to Detail: Follows detailed procedures to ensure accuracy in the entry and reporting of data
• Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates utmost level of integrity in all instances, and shows respect towardsothers and towards company principles
• Judgment: Demonstrates ability to make independent and sound decisions in all situations21 Waterway Avenue, Suite 300 The Woodlands, TX 77380
• Teamwork: Shares key information with others involved in a project or effort, works in harmony to accomplish objectives, responds with enthusiasm to directives, and shows support for departmental and organizational decisions.
• Quality: Sets high standards and measures of excellence to ensure quality assurance in every aspect of work performed
• Accountability: Takes personal responsibility and ownership for adhering to all company policies and procedures while also completing work on a timely basis and in accordance with performance expectations