Come and join our Facility Team as an Maintenance Engineer.
* Responsible for maintenance of electronic access control, video surveillance, surveillance / fire alarm;
* Providing technical supervision of thermal installations and brings corrections on functional parameters and operating conditions;
* Supervising the work performed by subcontractors;
* Supervising the safety equipment power supply;
* Participating in new equipment installation processes;
* Collaboration with various subcontractors on matters of maintenance;
* Supporting the Facility team and the intervention technicians;
* Reports to his superior about the actual status and about the future tasks;
* Ensures that all the installations and equipment are functioning in normal parameters;
* In case of nonconformity, immediately informs the equipment's user;
* Prepares and ensures the needed conditions for technical check of the installations/equipment;
* Provides the annual training for all the personnel that has contact with the installations and equipment.
Besides being awesome, you need:
* Electronics/ Electro technics;
* Mechanics / Mechatronics;
* Communication skills;
* Experience with Automotive Quality standards.
What we offer
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frameContinental invested about € 1. 4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19. 7k colleagues by the end of, out of which over 5. 7k are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1k new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3. 8k employees, of which 1k are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.