Kimball Electronics Group
Kimball Electronics is a global contract electronic manufacturing services (EMS) company that specializes in durable electronics for the medical, automotive, industrial and public safety markets. Kimball Electronics is well recognized by customers and industry trade publications for its excellent quality, reliability and innovative service. From its manufacturing operations in Mexico, Thailand, Poland, Romania and China, Kimball Electronics provides engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services which utilize common production and support capabilities to a variety of industries globally. Kimball Electronics is headquartered in Jasper, Indiana.
Kimball Electronics Romania
With the start year in,Kimball Electronics Romania is now a running functional business in Timisoara and is a promising competitor in the EMS industry: the greenfield investment is finalized, the core team is onboard and active, and the new equipment purchased is now part of a full and functional production line that is fulfilling confirmed volumes to our customers. KERO celebrated +350 employees and we think that Kimball Electronics, due to a global work culture that thrives off the philosophies that make up our Guiding Principles, is a very attractive employer.
We invite you to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER has a main role the entire set of actions in order to assure availability, reliability and excellent maintainability of production equipments, in terms of: planning, procedure and optimization.
- Understands company, projects, transfer plan and actions;
-Is an important part of CORE Engineering Team for ownership of availability of production equipments at optimum parameters;
- Active involvement in project implementation (understand equipments, maintenance pattern, requirements and specifications);
- Participates in specific training and takes over the maintenance planning for establishing routines towards other roles ( preventive maintenance, corrective actions, etc.);
-Full cycle maintenance planning and implementation;
- Valid input in maximizing the timing for production and 100% availability of equipments;
-Project management responsabilities;
-Responsible for technical trainings (plan, follow-up and update competency matrix).
- Technical studies and trainings;
-+3 years experience as maintenance engineer;
- experience in electronics manufacturing;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Excellent ability to transpose planning into implementation, with interactions in various departments and areas;
- English: advanced level;
- PC literate;
-available for on call support.
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process. We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!