Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Târgu Mureș; Cluj-Napoca
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented software developers who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
We are searching for a reliable, dynamic and experienced technical lead to take over the following responsibilities:
• Lead a team of technicians delivering 2nd, 3rd level support for mainframe applications and in the future maintenance work for an important automotive customer
• Assure delivery within the given SLA and within the agreed quality parameters
• Interact with our clients to understand their needs
• Support the team in solving difficult tickets and situations
• Coach and provide guidance to the team members in technical matters but also in client communication matters
• Act as escalation point for the team
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and processes.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Experience in previously leading teams 2 years + preferably mainframe teams
• Ability to coach and guide people
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Fluency in English and German
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
Professional Skill Requirements:
• ITIL Literacy
• Mainframe knowledge (Cobol / PL1 programming languages)
• Very good management skills and ability of delivering through others
• Good customer handling skills
We offer an international environment with a large range of career development opportunities as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture. We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill training, flexible working time, private medical insurance and diversified possibilities for sport activities.