We are looking for a Mail and Supplies Specialist for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The Mail & Supplies Specialist reports to the Office Services Coordinator and is responsible for effectively and efficiently running the mail room by managing the overall mail and courier activity within the building.
What this job involves
- Manage incoming / outgoing mail and courier services.
- Coordinate mail handling across buildings and effectively liaise with the team.
- Receive, direct and relay mail related correspondence (telephone, fax & email, scans).
- Liaise with courier partners to maintain excellence of service delivery (DHL, POST, Securitas, S&S, etc.).
- Suggest ways to make mail processes and records more effective and efficient.
- Present necessary data to manager about activity in the mail room.
- Monitor and maintain mail consumables stock according to agreed par-stock levels.
- Provide reception coverage and assistance if required and be familiar with basic Receptionist Role & Responsibilities.
- Maintain frequent contact with key business partners and stay up-to-date with their departmental mail requirements.
- Prepare for/attend:
- Weekly catch up meeting with Office Services Coordinator & Facilities Manager
- Bi Weekly team meetings
- Be familiar & adhere to Office Services internal procedures.
- Handle and update allocated daily Trouble Ticket requests not less than twice a day when still pending.
- Assist in training the Receptionist Floats
- Support the wider JLL on-site team
- As front line employee, act as an ambassador of the Integrated Facilities Management program
- Ensure accurate and detailed hand over is planned & passed on (for tasks for which being responsible), if absent from the business.
- All other tasks and duties as required.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Experience in hospitality industry or strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving
- Good organizational skills
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in English and local language
What you can expect from us
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy.