We are looking for an experienced and dependable individual, who is passionate about Magento frontend developing. You are a skilled frontend developer and have already gathered experience on Magento 2 projects? Then we’re happy to see some of your work and get in touch with you.
- Build responsive web features without relying on a front-end framework
- Work within a team to develop new features based on PSD or XD design comps
- Prepare front-end templates to provide progressive enhancement for modern browsers, and graceful degradation for older browsers
- Troubleshoot any front-end technical or performance issues that may arise
- Day-to-day Magento tasks including working through maintenance new projects
- Minimum of 2-3 years frontend development experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento 2 development in the last 2 years
- Very good knowledge in HTML5 / CSS3 / LESS / SASS;
- Good knowledge of RequireJS, knockoutJS, Magento layout, Magento UI, Grunt, LESS;
- Experience with XHTML / XML standards and specifications;
- Knowledge of web technologies HTTP, SOAP, REST;
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs
- Experience with Projectmanagement-Software like Jira or Youtrack
- Good knowledge of Composer and GIT
- Experience in using SSH Terminal and knowing your way around a Shell (ZSH, Bash)
- Comfortable working in an English (fluent in spoken and written) & agile environment, German is a plus
Will be a plus / Nice to have:
- Wordpress Frontend Development experience
- Knowledge about PWA applications
- Past experience with designing responsive cross-client compatible E-Mail
- Adobe XD & Photoshop proficiency
- Familiarity with Linux & MacOS
Apply if you
- Are opinionated and have high standards about what makes a good experience on the web.
- Care about semantic markup and maintainable frontend architecture.
- Have a keen eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow.
- Strong team orientation and communication skills
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements.
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development.
- International climate: We work in international teams (we develop solutions for the German market) and communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Communication window - Availability: You have flexible working hours; we plan them ourselves, but we assume that between 10am and 4pm we are available for communication, so this is the time to be present.
- Training budget: 650€/year for training, certificates and conferences (national and international), your development = our development. We train intensively and there is a lot to learn from. Our Developers have the Magento & Shopware Certificates.
- Certification Bonus: Earn a bonus on each certification you do. Of course you need to do the job relevant certifications. Our learning Programm will help you with planing & sheduling the certification program.
- Stress-free air: We value passion and independence, not control and rigid schemes; we trust each other and each of us does exactly what we need to do.
- For remotes: Offices in Rosenheim (DE) at your disposal, if you feel like coming and working side by side with the team.
- Holiday and Public Holidays (for B2B collaborations): You get 20 days of paid "holiday" and also the Local (Romanian) public holidays payed.
Let’s get digital – Creating eCommerce projects
By using our passion for technology and design we want to arouse emotions. Our constructive consulting helps our customers to realise profitable omnichannel solutions. The right system and the look & feel are playing a major role in this process.
WHO WE ARE?
We are an E-Commerce agency located in Rosenheim, Germany, specialized in individual concepts and agile development for responsive online shops and websites with focus on usability and the most recent technological standards. Since 2021 we are with our company Unified Arts also in Rumania based.
Our team consists of consultants, designers, developers, content and project managers - a friendly team with passion for innovative solutions.
Steady enhancements are the reason why we are going to work every day. In every step of our work we are reaching for the best. Always searching for new ideas and approaches to solve a problem, we are always motivated to work on our projects and ourselves.
HOW WE WORK?
- In smaller teams in Scrum or Kanban - depending on the project phase
- Our clients are always vendors - we do not work for other agencies as a subcontractor
- We mostly communicate directly with our clients - more difficult topics are passed on to the PM/PO from the German office
- We only work with the latest version of Shopware & Magento - and update projects, we do not maintain Legacy projects, we do not work with Shopware and Magento
- Our stack - AWS, PHP +, MySQL, Nginx, Varnish, Docker, Vagrant, Elasticsearch, PHPUnit
- We're not restricted by hosting - so we can use pretty much any tool we want - not just PHP
- We use - PHPStorm, Slack, , YouTrack, Confluence
OUR RECIPE OF SUCCESS?
By focusing on usability, performance and appealing clean designs we create state-of-the-art projects for our customers and help to configure nowadays online shopping in a positive way.
Unified Arts values high standards, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees and clients.
We believe that together we can aim for a better ecommerce experience and improve people's online shopping memory.
Looking forward to meet you
We look forward to receiving your detailed application (PDF) with details of the earliest possible starting date and your hourly rate. We would also be pleased to see some of your latest work cases and achievements.
Please apply just if you have Magento Experience, thank you :)