Detalii loc de munca
Low level developer C/C++ Linux
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are searching for a backend developer for our Cloud network visibility solution
CloudLens, Ixia's platform for public, private and hybrid cloud visibility addresses the challenges of granular data access in the cloud. CloudLens, the arm that supports public/private cloud technologies, is able to tap, filter, process and manipulate traffic all in a cloud environment. CloudLens offers organizations the visibility they need, while keeping aligned to "all cloud," hybrid cloud, multi-cloud or any cloud strategy.
- Participate in feature planning and implementation.
- Develop high quality, scalable and highly available client and backend software.
- Develop unit tests and perform feature/integration testing.
- Automate product cloud deployment.
- Develop with a continuous integration workflow.
- Knowledge of algorithms & data structures.
- C/C++ development experience
- Experience with REST and API design.
- Knowledge and interest in networking technologies.
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills.
- Network programming experience – Sockets, DPDK, OVS
- Python programming skills.
- Familiar with Docker.
- Familiar with ElasticSearch or other similar types of databases.
- Familiar with Jenkins build pipeline.
- Familiar with micro-services oriented architecture.
- Familiar with network virtualization concepts.
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience working in an Agile team.
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive employee benefits package that covers:
- Personal and professional development tools;
- Internal library;
- Medical subscription for employee and family members;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive salary package based on performance;
- Access to sport activities, and many others.