We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic photo editor to assist our design team. The role will be responsible for editing photos and creating visual materials for our company’s digital content needs.
This position is for fluent English speakers only.
- Rеtouch in-house lifestylе photogrаphy, and product silo shots
- Edit, cut, and color correct video content
- Create visuаl mаtеrials to bе usеd in print аnd online using Adobе Crеаtive Suitе (Photoshop, Illustrаtor & InDesign)
-Assist with advertising аnd graphic material for various digital content.
-Support the creative and social media teams working collaboratively with colleagues and partners
-Meet daily production goals and maintain quality standards
-Work closely with the creative team to organize, set up, and maintain shoot calendar to ensure all deliverables meet deadlines
- Retouching and photo editing
- Knowledge in file management with an efficient workflow.
- Knowledge of all photographic formats and files, color management and photo/video equipment
- Expertise in video editing, formatting, and color correction
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge)
- Expertise in Capture one
-Understanding of branding and identity design, including a sense of composition, typography, images, and color
-Ability to understand and stay current with social media platforms and trends
-Demonstrates excellence in project management and the ability to multitask on diverse projects
-Excellent written and visual communication skills
-Very energetic, creative, and eager to learn
This position is full time and preferably in the office, remote positions might be considered if the portfolio is strong. Please make sure there is a portfolio attached to your resume, candidates without one will not be considered.