Logistics Specialist for New Projects
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of € 40. 5 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43 k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately € 8. 3 billion in 2016
Logistics Specialist for New Projects - Manufacturing TSR
- Safeguarding the flow of information and materials in conjunction for new projects with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply in preserial phase, explicit orientation to customer requirements.
- Working on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods.
- Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases.
- Active participation in the Project Meetings.
- Create Logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal Logistic concept based on information from sales and NPL/PM.
- Enter, verify and adjust ramp up plan in local SAP/ SAP APO for correct input for PSS (production planner) in order to ensure proper production planning of the preserial parts.
- Meet the required & specific KPIs
- University Degree
- English Knowledge
- Lean Certification
- Project Management Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- SAP, Incoterm Knowledge
- MS Office Knowledge
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.