Logistics Project Manager for Critical Parts
Location Giarmata, Romania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- You will lead the coordination and allocation management of top critical parts and components for HELLA production plants in all business divisions worldwide;
- You will create transparency in various affected supply chains (from HELLA suppliers over HELLA global production plants to HELLA customers) and identify opportunities and solutions to secure internal HELLA and external customer production;
- You will manage and coordinate information flows and execute actions between different internal stakeholders (. logistics, purchasing, sales, quality and program management) as well as external stakeholders such as suppliers and customers;
- You will visit suppliers or customers on-site if required in order to fully steer the complexity of the global supply chain for critical parts;
- You will support execution of root cause analyses and definition of counter measures, responsibilities and roadmaps for respective supply shortages;
- You will support proactively the continuous improvement of the critical parts management at HELLA with focus on optimization of processes, methods and (IT) tools;
- University degree, preferably with a focus in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or comparable majors;
- Professional work experience within a supply chain management environment in the automotive industry;
- Good knowledge of SAP (MM, SD, PP) and Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- Good communication skills, team cooperation spirit, independence and flexibility;
- Above average coordination and moderation skills in an international and intercultural environment;
- Fluent English skill is a must, German knowledge will be a plus;
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req543.
HELLA Romania .
HELLA Corporate Center Romania
307210 Giarmata / Timis / Romania