Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Manage all the regional Driver Partner fleet - includes engaging in active driver relationship management practices;
- Develop and implement new strategies and best practices for efficient management;
- Work closely with all departments, especially with Customer Service and IT Departments in order to provide smooth delivery process;
- Participates in budget preparation, control and management of the Company costs including appraisal of drivers and supervisors and define salary model;
- Optimize delivery operations and manage fleet of driver partners;
- Optimizing delivery zones and delivery times;
- Build up reliable and strong driver team;
- Organize and conduct orientation, onboarding sessions and training of employees and potential new driver partners;
- Facilitate communication to drivers about protocol, best practices, customer service, support, etc.;
- Manage day to day driver operations; including payroll, disputes, technical support, and scheduling;
- Track and disburse equipment and materials to drivers;
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience in the field of Logistic/Deliveries;
- Excellent Managerial and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communicational and mediation skills;
- Thorough knowledge of preferred routes and heavy traffic patterns;
- Positive, enthusiastic, dynamic and open-minded personality;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to understand client's and drivers needs and present solutions;
- Professional with high-energy and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to analyze business patterns and develop strategies and KPIs;
- Self-starter with high potential for personal and professional development;
- An opportunity to work “out of the box” in a successful high-growth environment.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Оpportunity for unlimited career growth.
- Positive working environment and atmosphere with a young and highly motivated team.