Logistic Process Engineer / LEAN Expert
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- analyzing existing processes, procedures and systems, identifying improvements and making impact analyzes
- translating desired changes or innovations into concrete proposals for process, procedure or system changes
- develop process, procedure and system optimizations and coordinate the individual projects
- developing various models for capacity, productivity, turnaround time, inventory levels, resources etc. in accordance with guidelines
- making cost price calculations and resource calculations
- align proposals and solutions with internal and external parties
- advising internal and external about the possibilities for improvement
- making a contribution to guaranteeing implemented optimizations
- tailoring customer needs to the various internal disciplines and coordinating procedures, processes and systems
- training employees for new processes
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or a combination of work experience and completion of the LDP Program
- Minimum two years operational experience
- Minimum 5 years warehouse logistics experience preferred
- Experienced in directing and ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, metrics, and regulatory compliance (both domestic and international)
- Must be able to read, write and speak Romanian and English fluently (fluency in a third language preferred)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific related software applications.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards and systems implementation experience.
Feel interested? Please send your resume (CV) till 15th November!