Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
We are looking for a reliable Logistics manager / Process engineer to be responsible for the overall courier flow management. Logistics manager / Process engineer responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of parcels.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Proven working experience as a Logistic manager / Process engineer (minimum 5 years);
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation to improve company services ;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers;
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Arrange warehouse, plan routes and process shipments;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements;
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures;
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions.