Expert International Business Travel Support
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
As an Expert International Business Travel Support you are assigned with the following tasks:
- Securing the compliance for international business trips of Deutsche Telekom Group
- Steering and controlling of the application process to stay in the home country social security system
- Steering and controlling of local registration obligations in the host country
- Steering and supporting the VISA and work permit process
- Steering and supporting in wage and personal income tax implications
- Analyzing of data and deriving measures
- Communication and correspondence with international travelling employees in German and English language
- Communication and correspondence with social security authorities in German language
- Ordering, steering and collaboration with the deployed service providers
- Steering of the operative invoicing process of the deployed service providers
- Fulfillment of further administrative and special tasks
- University degree or a comparable education or qualification.
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Solution-, service- and customer-oriented attitude and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English spoken and written
- Very good ability to communicate at the appropriate levels (from management to experts)
- Confident behaviour
- High grade of social and intercultural competence and a strong team concept
- High grade of commitment, resilience und flexibility
- Professional experience in international HR or the willingness to learn
- Knowledge in SAP/HR or the willingness to acquire
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.