Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The Local IT Technician is responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software used Ubisoft employees and when need be he also delivers basic training to end users.
• Offering on-site support to end users on hardware (workstations and printers) and standard software (Windows OS, office pack);
• Ensuring Security team’s best practices are applied on all workstations
• Building and installing the new employees work environment;
• Ensuring proper meeting room configuration
• Interacting with external vendors regarding repair of hardware;
• Delivering one-on-one or group classroom technical training to employees;
• Gathering employee satisfaction ratings through ticket surveys
• Being proactive, identifying and communicating potential improvement to his manager
• Ensuring the proper follow-up on issues and requests;
• Updating the knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems;
• Carrying out all other related tasks.
College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience; MCSE, MCSA or MCP certification is an asset.
2+ years of experience in technical support to end users.
• Good English skills (spoken and written)
• Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Good knowledge of printing materials
• Good knowledge of networking, cabling
• Good knowledge of SMS, Active Directory
• Knowledge of multimedia equipment is an asset
• Scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) is an asset
• Knowledge of agile methodologies is an asset
• Mac OS X knowledge is an asset
• Great sense of customer service
• Good listening and communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to make decisions quickly
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
• Great team spirit
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.