LMS (Labour Management System) Administrator
Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Role & Responsibilities Outline:
- Implement and ensure compliance to the LMS procedure;
- Liaise with HR Department and Department Managers for weekly monitoring and update of the company resource capacity;
- Coordinate the weekly update of projects resource requirements (budgeted/spent/forecasted), identify and report on overallocated resources;
- Agree with Director of Operations on potential projects to be considered in the resource loading and collect input for the same from estimators/planners.
- Prepare the company Labour Resource Requirements Planning report (weekly, monthly and 12 months projections);
- Prepare the Weekly Staff Assignment Listings (Crew Listing), by contract and by department;
- Provide the overall image on actual spent man-hours by each on-going project and each department based on data extracted from either Primavera or the BI reports.
- Chair the weekly labour management meeting and act as a moderator between Project Managers and Department Managers when resources need to be shifted from one project/department activity to another;
- Manage the overhead projects and maintain the resource dictionary in Primavera.
- Manage the projects update in Charisma Portfolio Management;
- Develop procedures, work instructions, tools and templates to help ensure that:
- the roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder involved in the labour management process are clearly defined, and
- the information flows in the most efficient manner and is available in adequate time to allow reports completion deadlines to be met;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or IT;
- 5 years or more experience within the planning department of a project-based company or in project control functions;
- Strong ability to perform labour estimation and planning;
- Ability to understand an ERP system;
- Good knowledge of Primavera P6 planning software (intermediate to advanced level);
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications: Excel (advanced level), Word, Power Point (intermediate to advanced level);
- Knowledge of database administration (.: MS SQL, MySQL etc).
- Sound understanding of project management principles;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written, B2 level.
- Good facilitator with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to synthesize and present facts and data, to make succinct and meaningful presentations to all levels of management;
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and pay attention to detail;
- Strong research and analytical skills, initiative and ability to work under pressure/against tight deadlines;
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently or in a team environment as needed;