The role will be based within BASS Europe, Global Treasury Operations team. This role reports to the Liquidity Manager and will be responsible for supporting the Liquidity Manager in delivering the following services to the Group:
· Providing cashflow & FX forecasting services to BAT
· Providing 72 hour Short Term Cash Flow Forecast (STCFF) services to Business Units (BU) around the Group where necessary
· Support STCFF and Mid Term Cash Flow Forecast of Group BU where necessary
· Manage short-term FX and liquidity from Group BU where necessary
· Support Central Treasury in FX hedging via operating the Deal Optimiser
The jobholder is expected to work in a high-pressure environment that spans several time zones in order to deliver critical forecasting and liquidity management services so that other teams (such as the dealing team) can carry on with their activities.
The role involves making forecasting recommendations involving very large sums of money. Decisions based on these recommendations will have a very large impact to Group P&L and it will be very costly if decisions are not of the highest quality.*Essential requirements