Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
100 - 101 €
Culture and Company
At Domino Byte, we are a team motivated to create best of breed software using latest technology to satisfy our partners needs. We develop software that help streamline the business, we believe that technology and our software can truly help our customers optimize their processes and workflows and help them gain market and recognition.
- Aptitude to understand and use support tools like SolarWinds, Service Now, etc. as well as basic support processes like escalation procedures, on-call, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience with some flavor of the Linux operating system (Red Hat is an advantage).
- Linux basic knowledge, using command line for data files editing with vi, system parameters and processes checks, file transfers between servers, SNMP monitoring, crontab, permissions, ports, connectivity checks.
- Understands bash and Windows batch scripting used to automatize different system tasks, knows how to run scripts with various options.
- Can diagnose CPU and memory issues with native OS commands and resolve any issues with little guidance.
- Should be familiar with multiple troubleshooting commands like ps, vmstat, iostat, traceroute, etc.
- Has a good understanding of storage management and LVM.
- Has a good understanding of Yum and package/patch Experience with Satellite would be a major plus.
- Should know how to open support cases with the necessary vendor and follow each case through to resolution.
- Strong planning, project management, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to support and execute projects in a distributed
- Can author KB articles or other documentation for use by the entire team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using English language.
- Team must ensure 24/7 support.
- Familiarity with VMWare and Zerto is a major plus.