Linux Systems Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to be responsible for the health and operations of our Linux servers, with a main focus on operational activities, proactive capacity management and event monitoring.
You will also contribute to the execution of various projects and will act as a second level support for the Linux systems under his responsibility
- 4+ years of experience in Linux systems administration in a 300+ servers environment;
- Expertise in Linux operating systems;
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Ruby, Python, etc.);
- Good knowledge of CFEngine and Chef;
- Good knowledge of Internet technologies and concepts such as DNS, routing protocols, TCP and UDP and higher level protocols such as HTTP, SMTP and FTP is important;
- General knowledge of Cisco network equipment, routers and switches, and Cisco / Brocade FC switch;
- Good Knowledge of Veritas Netbackup;
- Good knowledge of SAN, NAS;
- University graduate - University degree in a relevant field (. Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics);
- Good English Skills.
- Skill in developing techniques and methodologies to resolve unprecedented problems or situations;
- Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance;
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality must be maintained at all times;
- Be a team player;
- Have good interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Responsible for the proper daily operations of the Linux systems under his responsibility, such as Perforce, Jira, File tunnel, gaming servers;
- Install, maintain and upgrade Linux server hardware and software;
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality;
- Participate to the backups and restoration of Linux systems;
- Advanced troubleshooting of emergency situations on the network, must be able to work flexible hours and overtime as required;
- Perform system & application patching and upgrade of equipment firmware;
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures related to the Linux platform;
- Participate to the definition of standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics as directed;
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards;
- Answer user’s query and service requests.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.