Adresa/ adresele jobului
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join our Infrastructure team, as a Linux System Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as a technical expert in installing and maintaining a multitude of critical applications and/or platforms;
• Perform and execute installation projects that would include scripting and automation ;
• In-depth experience deploying and maintaining cloud systems ;
• Responsible for the configuration and troubleshooting of network infrastructure (MAN/WAN/Wireless) ;
• Perform troubleshooting tasks, including isolating issues, determining root cause and proposing solutions ;
• Documents and maintains enterprise procedures and standards.
• 3-5 years of experience performing Linux systems administration with operating systems such as Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS;
• Hands-on experience designing, building and operating scalable IT infrastructures;
• Practical knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python, etc;
• Analytical skills and the ability to take ownership and drive a service impacting incident to resolution;
• Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
For more information, you can contact me at: