Detalii loc de munca
Linux System Administrator
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Infrastructure as Code Engineer for HPC:
Do you want to raise the standard of infrastructure management and time for deployment using a combination of tools, scripting languages, protocols, and processes to safely create and configure the needed infrastructure in seconds? This is your opportunity!
- Good working knowledge of German language and French Language.
- Ability to work well within and across teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Support and maintain technology standards, processes and policies related to Systems and Cloud for the Infrastructure service offerings.
- Significant hands-on experience, automating the provisioning and configuration of large-scale infrastructure using top notch platforms and tools like: AWS, Azure, Red Hat Ansible, scVenus, Jenkins, Terraform, Git-hub, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack.
- Scripting experience with one or more of the following languages: such as Python, Bash Shell, or Power Shell
- Contribute to international projects by providing consultancy regarding Azure and AWS Cloud resources and microservice architectures.
- Working in Hybrid HPC environments, which are the mechanism behind groundbreaking scientific discoveries used for designing new products, simulate test scenarios etc.
- Hands-on with Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, Nagios/Icinga or other automation/orchestration tools.
- Office environment present with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Focused on customers, users, and solving their challenges.
- Team of passionate technologists, ready to exceed the limits.
- Dynamic environments with overlapping projects/deliverables.
What we offer:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
- Extra vacation days;