Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1000 €
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Does the remote Operation & Maintenance of Linux/Windows servers and also administration of the applications and databases already installed. (New deployments are not in scope). Assures the correct functionality by following the routine and fault prevention guidelines (check and act upon alarms, logs, system monitor indicators). Dispatches findings to data center intervention engineers if the on-site intervention is needed.
Creates new scripts and configures tools (sometimes even from scratch) to improve the monitoring, functionality and to prevent faults. (Centreon, Nagios, etc)
The Operations Support Systems (OSS) Engineer deals with fault, performance, service and inventory management. Provides support and assistance along the entire Life Cycle of the platforms in scope.
Performing both proactive and reactive activities in a scheduled manner or on demand; Takes action before problems become critical: system/hardware failures, hanged processes, scripts not having desired output, application errors, data flows etc
Understanding the customer’s network and systems architecture, liaise with applications experts, operations staff and users to determine requirements and provide quick resolution for technical issues.
- 6 years or more of exposure to IT systems at administration level (storages, backup solutions, monitoring systems (. Nagios, Veritas Backup) represents an advantage)
- Unix based and Windows administration medium knowledge or upper.
- Has used POSIX (mainly Bash scripting) to automatize different system tasks
- Networking and basic routing (CISCO courses represents an advantage)
- Database administration basic knowledge (Oracle is preferred)
- Technical support environment exposure, working with tickets, priorities, Service Level Agreements, on-call duty one week per month.
Nice to have requirements:
Mobile telecommunication systems knowledge
Radio & Core network architecture knowledge
Knowledge of Network or Element Management Systems from various vendors like Huawei M2000/U2000, Nokia NetAct, Ericsson OMC-R, Alcatel, ZTE, HP NNM
Administration or user experience with Performance Management Systems (data processing, parsing, database loading and export / visualization)
Education: University degree (Polytechnics represents an advantage)
Others: Fluent English (spoken and written)
Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
Availability for traveling abroad on rare occasions
Ability to work within a global, remote workforce
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Ability to work under pressure
Available for on-call duty