Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We're looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking, and energetic person to handle our operations on Linux (Linux System Administrator) to join our team.
What you will do:
• Assist in the design, planning and implementation of Linux solutions
• Monitor and tune LINUX systems to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments
• Linux servers hardening
• Design/Implement/Support services for virtualization technologies: Hyper-V, Citrix, Proxmox and Docker
• Install relational databases and associated software
• Linux shell scripting
• Implement IT Security Policies and Guidelines within their area of responsibility
• Install application software
• Evaluate, test and integrate new operating system versions, drivers and patches
• Provide technical analysis and resolution of problems and incident reporting
• Provide support to and coordinate with application developers, IT operations staff, other platform administrators
• Monitor everyday systems and evaluate availability of all server resources and perform all activities for Linux servers
• Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support Routers, Switches and Firewalls
• Remote access solution support: OpenVPN, SSH, Terminal Services, RDP
• Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
… And we'll teach you everything you need to do.
What you need to know:
• 3 - 5 years of experience in a LINUX administrator role
• Experience with LAMP systems and webservices
• Experience installing, monitoring and troubleshooting LINUX servers and associated applications
• Experience scripting in LINUX for automation, monitoring, backup and configuration management
• Knowledge of best practices for LINUX server security
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networks, connections, wiring and cabling, and network management
• Working knowledge of databases
• Experience with version control systems like subversion, git and github
• Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools like puppet or salt
• Experience with Atlassian products
• You must be comfortable conversing in English on the phone/skype or in person, and through e-mail.
Business hours: 9 AM to 6 PM, with 1 free hour for lunch, jokes and ping pong.
Our office is located in the Northern part of Bucharest, near Aurel Vlaicu subway station.