MobyMax is on growth rocket ship, and needs a talented linux system administrator living in Eastern Europe to help us manage our infrastructure.
The position is remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home, and requires the ability to write and speak in English. Your typical work schedule is 9am - 6pm EET, however you will be required to be available off hours for pager duty and to stay a little late on release days.
Our current tech stack supports over 15 million users (roughly half the schools in America use our software) giving you the opportunity to solve a variety of challenges at scale.
We use Skype for most communication including voice calls so you must feel confident writing and talking in English.
Email your CV, desired salary, and earliest start date to
- Automate the building of infrastructure
- Solution Design and implementation
- Manage monitoring environment using monitoring tools like Nagios, Cacti
- Resolve operational issues, troubleshoot development problems
- Automate deployments
- Assisting IT/Operations with application environment setup
- Developing and extending existing build infrastructure and tools.
- At least 5 years of experience with Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- At least 5 years of experience working on Unix/Linux operating systems
- At least 5 years of experience with cloud service providers, AWS, RackSpace
- At least 5 years of experience scripting: Shell Scripts, Docker, Python, Bash, Powershell
- Experience with vmware
- Sound database competence and knowledge, MySQL, Percona tools
- Background with networking including Routing, IP, Firewalls etc
- Cyber security experience and PCI DSS
- A passion for open source and web technologies
- Critical and quick thinker
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills