Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Provide technical support to internal software development teams;
- Installing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting a variety of services – . MySQL, SOLR, RabbitMQ, Memcache, Nginx, Varnish, etc.;
- Deployment of physical and virtual machines;
- Limited data center operations;
- Maintain and improve backup and restore strategy;
- Develop and maintain internal procedures and wiki;
- Manage and configures background jobs and user permissions.
- Knowledge of Linux systems administration;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position;
- Basic knowledge of programming or scripting in any language;
- Basic knowledge and experience of networking protocols;
- Available to be part of the on-call rotation for off-hours incident response;
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment;
- Good English both writing and speaking.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies like OpenStack, KVM, AWS;
- Experience with Puppet, Nginx, Varnish, Couchbase, Memcache, SOLR, MongoDB, RabbitMQ;
- Understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey in eMAG we offer you afree course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)