Linux Administrator- IT Operations
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Provide system administration services for Linux / UNIX infrastructure and development systems (scripting, loading machines, system configuration);
- Ensure systems are kept in required configuration profile, including: maintenance, changes as required by evolvement of production environments, updating software and software configurations;
- Troubleshoot Linux systems identifying hardware, software (both OS and application level), and networking issues
- Assume other duties / projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department;
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest position related technologies
- Performing specific failure recovery procedures for managed systems and applications
- Ensuring that operational procedures are up to date and effectively applied
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Unix/Linux systems.
- Linux/Unix (install/upgrade, starting/stopping/monitoring services, maintenance, upgrade, back-up)
- VMware vSphere/vCloud Virtualization
- Solid scripting skills (ruby, perl, python, bash, awd, sed)
- Operating systems: Linux (Debian, CentOS, FreeBSD, Solaris, etc.)
- Background with networking including Routing, IP, Firewalls, iptables
- Infrastructure Automation using Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Manage monitoring environment using monitoring tools like Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix
- Effective decision making / problem solving skills (. debugging, testing)
- Proven experience with QMail is a plus
- Managing Windows Server family is a plus.
- IT certifications offer strong points
- Cooperating efficiently with other department leaders for improved IT and overall team performance
- Good communication skills, able to share information and clarify business specifications into technical terminology;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the technical support field.
- Relevant university degree in IT or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist
- Maintaining problem tracking and resolution at a detailed level for service request
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills.
- Efficient time management and team player.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Ability to learn new skills (technical, operational & interpersonal) throughout previous, current and new roles.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills (. design, debugging and testing).
- Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter
- Ability to gather and analyze data skillfully/creatively
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Competitive salary based on the experience and skills;
- Dynamic and motivating environment;
- Medical services, illness and accident insurance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Personal and professional development through trainings;