The Linux Administrator will be part of the Infrastructure Support team who will represent the L3 level in charge with diagnosing and fixing complex issues together with L2 teams, working on fixes and enhancements, patching of OS and application products, capacity planning and capacity management. The team is responsible for assessing system requirements, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of all the systems involved. The application it uses IBM MQ and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host on an active/active cloud based clustered architecture.
· Monitoring & Management review of storage usage;
· Troubleshooting networking problems;
Must Have Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in the use, installation, support and troubleshooting Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with cloud computing;
· Experience with Network Administration;
· Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
· Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
· Excellent command of English language
Nice to have:
· Experience working on Red Hat OpenShift;
· Experience working on AWS;
· Experience working on IBM MQ;
· Experience of working in a multisite environment;