CONTINENTAL POWERTRAIN ROMANIA is looking for a new colleague to join the team as a Line Leader.
▪ Responsible for safety, volume, quality and productivity achievement for the production lines he / she is assigned;
▪ Ensure that the production steps/processes are executed according to the Standard Operation Sheet;
▪ Has in care the production equipment from his lines;
▪ Is responsible to catalyze the right behaviors from the line operators in order to achieve the production targets;
▪ Is administratively responsible for: the behavior and behavior offences of the operators in his subordination, their work time and vacation planning, time count, performance assessment, competency development;
▪ Supervises that the Line Operators execute the assigned operation respecting the defined material flow, work instructions, standard work, ESH rules and packaging instructions. Escalate to the process owners if any of these regulations needs to be revised or if the team members need extra education sessions;
▪ Monitors the quality output of the production line, performs defect detection and analysis of internal rejections;
▪ Ensures inputs for activation of corrective actions in case of failures;
▪ Handles Statistic Process Control – SPC;
▪ Active participation to the failure analysis;
▪ Ensure that the Jidoka process is respected;
▪ Implements the 5S principles in the daily work;
▪ Respects the 5S standard, monitors and corrects any non conformity from the 5S principles;
▪ Follow up together with the technical teams on the improvement of line performance KPI's - mainly safety, productivity, volume, OEE, ppm, FPY, scrap;
▪ Ensures reporting of all shift KPI's;
▪ Ensure the information exchange at changeover: output aspects, quality risks etc.
▪ Escalate according to the escalation procedure;
▪ Works as a mentor for newly promoted Line Leaders, Technicians and Line Operator;
▪ Represents the production line in front of the Production Manager, Plant Manager and customer visits;
• Highschool or dual education school
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience in automotive components production;
• Previous experience with at least 2 production lines in coordination;
• At least 2 years of experience in leading production teams;
• Operations instructions: Standard Work, WI, Quality and ESH instructions
• Customer requirements knowledge;
• Leadership skills;
• 5S Standard knowledge;
• PC usage knowledge
• English skills at a medium level.
Apply now and begin your experience within Continental Powertrain Romania!