Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Atracore is looking for a Life Sciences QA Manager in Cluj-Napoca!
We are seeking a professional with excellent communication skills, with great problem-solving skills, but also good at organizing and multitasking. We are looking for someone who works well with people and has a logical mindset, preferably a person who had contact with the regulated processes and/or industries.
- Maintain and improve the Quality System of the company/customer;
- Work with teams within the organization to determine and establish procedures and quality standards;
- Establish critical limits, monitor procedures, corrective actions and verify procedures;
- Determine training needs;
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality;
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information;
- Commit to reaching the objectives within agreed timeframes;
- Responsible for document management systems;
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements;
- Train employee on QA principles and ensure that their regulated documents (CV, JD, etc.) are up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree, science field is a plus;
- 1+ years experience in Quality Management, Biology, Chemistry, Food industry or equivalent;
- Demonstrated ability to write regulated and technical documents;
- Awareness of Audits, Inspections, Action Plan, CAPAs, QA certifications and standards (. ISO9001);
- Good understanding of standardized processes and needs to comply with industry regulations;
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards are a plus;
- Experience and/or knowledge in the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical skills;
- Experience coordinating people;
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach;
- Computer Literacy on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other packages;
- Ability to travel on occasion.
- Competitive salary package;
- Dynamic environment;
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere;
- Flexible working environment;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by . ATRACORE . (“Controller”), which is located on Muresului, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania and can be contacted by emailing . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EUGeneral Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be retained by . ATRACORE . as long as it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment and will not be disclosed to any third party.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. To exercise these rights, contact . ATRACORE using the email address
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Romanian supervisory authority: Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal. Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe MagheruSector, cod postal Bucuresti, Romania.