Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We’re looking for an exceptional Level Designer to craft unique and fun gameplay for our new racing game. This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals who wish to further develop their skills and abilities working with the latest technologies in an ambitious and growing game development company. This is a full time role within our company.
The role will involve:
• Design and develop new levels for our racing game under the direction of the Creative Director
• Designing and creating fun and exciting gameplay environments from paper designs/concepts to final quality using given tools of the engine.
• Working with the Lead Level Designer, the world art team and vehicle creators, the Level Designer takes part in a structured, iterative design process and has a hands-on role in building exciting environments
• Routinely collect feedback from user-testing, the development team and design management.
• Working close with Environment Artists to ensure a perfect balance between gameplay setup and visual direction.
• Contribute to design discussions and help solving complex design challenges within the games’ setting.
• Passion for games of all genres and platforms, especially racing games
• 3+ years professional game development experience
• Thorough knowledge of the game development process
• Excellent sense for design and creating outstanding user experiences
• Focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion
• Keep a positive team-oriented attitude
• Be proactive and self-motivated, work with minimal supervision
• Ability to complete tasks within given time constraints
• Excellent English communication and written skills
Will be considered a plus:
• Knowledge with Unity, Unreal 4 or CryEngine
• Shipped (from pre-production to release) 1 large scale, 3D title (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
• Experience working on a racing game, no matter how big or small the game was