Looking for a dynamic and quick learner engineer, to complete the Level 3 Support team of
- debugging and reproducing the issues reported by eServGlobal clients
- identifying, implementing and delivering software fixes/updates for the company's products (coding in C++, Java, PL/SQL, BPEL)
- communicating with other support teams on software faults and understanding customer needs
- recommending configuration changes
- updating technical specification documents
- maintaining the team's test platforms
- writing knowledge articles on product features and specific procedures
- occasionaly performing on-duty for planned interventions or special support situations
Proven knowledge of SQL, C++ and/or Java.
Knowledge of web services and SOAP, HTTP, TCP protocol concepts.
Familiarity with Oracle WebLogic, Oracle SOA Suite and BPEL Process Manager is a plus.
Awareness of Linux/Unix operating system and shell scripting (bash, perl).
Fluent in spoken and written English. French is a plus.
Good communication skills, enthusiasm and ability to work autonomously.
Team player who is self motivated and can work independently.
Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies.
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the performance level .
Excellent professional environment.
Private medical services paid by the company for employees and family members.
Lunch tickets on a value of 15,18 RON/day worked at the office
25 working days vacation/year