Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a candidate with minimum 5 years+ experience built in support organizations aligned to best practices in IT field. The candidate should have knowledge of Change Management and Incident Management processes according to ITIL methodology.
High conversational skills in English are required since we are recruiting for a Global organization.
Position currently opened is for L3 support engineer that should be able to quickly adapt to the new environment, understand the complex infrastructure and assure ChM by performing complex deployments on described technologies and Incident Management on supported applications.
From technical perspective we are looking for the following expertise:
1. Microsoft Application Server and Web Server Working Experience (IIS)
Configuring a Web Server to Serve Content
- Add a Web Site
- Add a Virtual Directory
- Add an Application
Configuring Request Processing for a Web Server
- Add an Application Pool
- Start or Stop an Application Pool
- Configuring Recycling Settings for an Application Pool
Configuring HTTP Settings
- Edit a Custom HTTP Error Response
- Configure the Information to Display in a Directory Listing in IIS
Delegating Site and Application Management
- Add an IIS Manager User Account
- Delegate Site and Application Management
- Configuring the Management Service in IIS
Monitoring Activity on a Web Server
- View Currently Executing Requests in a Worker Process
- Create a Tracing Rule for Failed Requests
- Enable Trace Logging for Failed Requests
Configuring Web Server Security
- Configuring Authentication in IIS
- Configuring Secure Sockets Layer in IIS
- Configuring URL Authorization Rules in IIS
- Configuring Server Certificates in IIS 7
Configuring Web Application Development Settings
- Configuring Connection Strings in IIS 7
- Configuring Machine Keys in IIS 7
- Configuring SMTP E-mail in IIS 7
2. Microsoft Database Engine and Reporting and ETL Tools Experience
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server
- Managing Security Within the Database Engine
- Working with Database Objects
- Managing Backups
- Restore and Recovery Strategies
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Administering Microsoft SSRS
- Experience in managing SQL Server Reporting Services
- RDL deployment
- Subscription Management,
- Managing Access on Report Manager
- Scale-Out Deployments
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Administering SQL Server Integration Services
Experience in managing SQL Server Integration Services
3. General Knowledge
- Experience in managing a multi server environment under Change Management; including, but not limited to, availability, threshold alarms, backups, security policies.
- .NET Windows Services deployment , .NET Console Applications deployment
- Windows Server Operating System Management
- Knowledge about Network Zones, Communication Ports.
- Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, NTFS Permissions
- Care sunt asteptarile dvs salariale pentru aceasta pozitie?