Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:About the Project:
Network Support Engineer is responsible for supporting data center networking products and solutio
Level 3 Support Engineer (Product Engineer) responsibilities include providing technical expertise to the field for escalated cases and providing an action plan to resolve all client reported field issues. Position will require support of critical client situation, along with resolution and management of pervasive field issues, as well as provide field communication on fix
- Responsibilities:• Leads all support cases to resolution. Interface with client teams and customers to explain technical solutions and maintain customer
• Performs thorough analysis and diagnosis of complex networking issues
• Uses lab hardware to set up customer topologies/configurations and replicate customer failures
• Escalates field identified problems to the appropriate engineering teams for further investigation and issue resolution
• Contributes on process improvements
• Assists customer and account teams with configuration requests
• Manages the case load by assigning technical resources to incoming cases
• Contributes on improving product related documentation (user guides, publications, technical tips, release change histories)
• Supports pre-sales activity for complex networks and highly critical customers
• Collaborates and plans complex network upgrades and network migration
- Mandatory Skills:Must:
• Must have work experience and very good theoretical knowledge for Switching, Routing protocols such as: Ethernet, VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC, OSPF, BGP, IGMP, VRRP, TACACS, SNMP, DHCP
• Must be able to perform in depth technical troubleshooting to determine root cause of software or hardware issues
• Is familiar with virtualization technologies (VMware/HyperV/KVM), different Operating Systems, scripting programs and network monitoring tools
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Must have CCNA certification, or higher
- Nice-to-Have Skills:
• Familiarity with network performance tools like IXIA, Spirent is considered a plus
• Have very good communications skills; customer interaction experience is a plus
• Knowledge of FCoE and Fiber Channel fundamentals would be a plus
- Reasons to join us
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.