Level 2 Technical Support Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1800 - 2400 €
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Support Engineer who is used to keep the customer satisfaction at its highest level.
You want to be a Netcentric ambassador and let our customers experience excellent support.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player who is looking forward to achieving goals together with a team. Handling multiple urgent issues in parallel is something you can deal with.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have experience in level 2 technical support for web applications
- You understand customer needs and you put yourself in the customer’s shoes and guide his expectations
- You are familiar with basic web architecture and infrastructure and HTTP protocol (you understand concepts like request and response, headers, cookies, etc.)
- You are familiar with HTML5, CSS, and Java
- You are familiar with ITIL best practices
- You have basic Linux skills, you can run simple scripts, check system status and execute a detailed runbook
- You have the ability to collect use cases and convert them into technical issues
- You are confident and you have the communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations
- By monitoring the alerts and notifications, you can respond according to the event management strategy
- You can perform standard maintenance tasks, performance tests and log analysis on business-critical customer systems
- You have good training delivery skills, you have the ability to teach clients and colleagues in an interesting and meaningful manner
- You are flexible and you can adapt to the specifications of a new customer
- You have strong verbal and written English language skills
- You are willing to contribute to an on-call rotation plan
- You are eligible to work within the EU
What makes us smile when looking at your profile...
- Hands-on experience with any kind of content management (including open source)
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
At Netcentric you get: