Looking for a dynamic and quick learner engineer, to complete the Level 2 Support team of
- analyzing and resolving incidents related to eServGlobal products
- answering to client requests and questions
- remotely monitoring and maintaining eServGlobal solutions
- implementing service requests according to specifications
- communicating with customers, partners and other teams within eServGlobal
- visiting customer sites to perform on site work, if requested
- writing knowledge articles on product features and specific procedures
- perform 24/7 duty shifts, answering to the support phone and performing planned interventions
Proven knowledge of Linux/ System Administration is a plus.
Knowledge of SQL and Oracle database server administration. Certification (OCA/OCP) is a plus.
Knowledge of shell scripting (bash, sh, ksh, awk, perl).
Knowledge of web services and SOAP, HTTP, TCP protocol concepts.
Knowledge of telecommunication protocols for value added services (SS7, INAP, TCAP, CAMEL, ISUP) is a plus.
Knowledge of Weblogic server and SOA is a plus.
Advanced level of English. French is a plus.
Team player who is self motivated and can work independently.
Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies.
Willing to perform on-duty shifts (nights and weekends included).
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the performance level .
Excellent professional environment.
Private medical services paid by the company for employees and family members.
Catering lunch provided by the company or lunch tickets.
25 working days vacation/year.