Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
167 Calea Floreasca, București; București
Looking for a dynamic and quick learner engineer, to complete the Level 2 Support team of eServGlobal.
- analyzing and resolving incidents related to eServGlobal products
- answering to client requests and questions
- remotely monitoring and maintaining eServGlobal solutions
- implementing service requests according to specifications
- communicating with customers, partners and other teams within eServGlobal
- visiting customer sites to perform on site work, if requested
- writing knowledge articles on product features and specific procedures
- perform 24/7 duty shifts, answering to the support phone and performing planned interventions
Proven knowledge of Linux/Unix. Solaris System Administration is a plus.
Knowledge of SQL and Oracle database server administration. Certification (OCA/OCP) is a plus.
Knowledge of shell scripting (bash, sh, ksh, awk, perl).
Knowledge of telecommunication protocols for value added services (SS7, INAP, TCAP, CAMEL, ISUP) is a plus.
Knowledge of Weblogic server and SOA is a plus.
Advanced level of English. French is a plus.
Team player who is self motivated and can work independently.
Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies.
Willing to perform on-duty shifts (nights and weekends included).
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the performance level .
Excellent professional environment.
Private medical services paid by the company for employees and family members.
Catering lunch provided by the company or lunch tickets.
25 working days vacation/year.