Binovate Health is on a mission to help pharmaceutical companies build their products, mentor their teams and implement business processes. We build long lasting strategic partnerships with our clients and turn their ideas into fully compliant products while maintaining a high code quality standard.
We are a small international team with the core development done in Bucharest, Romania, a commercial office in London and NYC.
Our product team is seeking for a Level 2 Supportwho can assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. The Customer Service Associate will have the ability to maintain sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a motivated, energetic work ethic, and a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
- Resolve email customer inquiries in an efficient manner by providing accurate answers and solutions
- Log incoming emails into internal systems
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs
- Collaborate with immediate team and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction
- Create and update the product documentation
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Perform other duties as the need arises
- 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in related field
- Excellent track record of working with the MS Office suite, especially with Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL is a Bonus
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate and interact with all kinds of people (both externally with customers, and internally with company team members)
- Motivated, energetic, driven work ethic
- Time management skills
- Ability to multitask