Level 2 Application Support Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Netcentric is a fast growing consulting company. We are experts in building, implementing and operating digital marketing solutions for large enterprises. All of our implementations are built based on the Adobe Experience Cloud: a powerful platform integrating various digital marketing products into one dynamic solution. We are an official and certified Adobe Partner.
Since our founding in 2012 we have continually expanded. We currently have 9 offices in 6 countries. Our team has grown within four years to more than 300 people working side-by-side in pursuit of excellence - developing, delivering and managing the very best digital marketing platform solutions for enterprise companies facing the complexities of today's digital markets.
We always aim for the best professionals to join our team and since we are continuously growing, the decision to open the Netcentric Bucharest office came naturally. In August 2016 we have welcomed the first colleagues, the early adopters that will set the basis for our growth in Romania. Netcentric is home to some of the leading experts in enterprise web excellence, and employees are provided with unparalleled mentorship and professional development opportunities.
Our Mission: To create in Bucharest a productive and enjoyable work environment based on our corporate values that benefit both our employees and our clients.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have bosses at Netcentric? We live Holacracy.
We are building up in Bucharest a team of Support Engineers who will be in charge of keeping our customers' satisfaction at its highest level. By being Netcentric ambassadors, our new colleagues will lead our customers to experience a new level of excellency in support engineering.
Our initial team is already in place and it consists of 6 new colleagues. With a brand new web project that started in September, we are looking forward to welcoming new members on Level 2 Support.
We would like to get to know you if
- Handling multiple urgent issues at the same time is something you can deal with
- You are a dedicated team player who is looking forward to great achievements and an innate passionate about engineering
- You are a determined person who wants to see things done and contributes to this purpose, hence being the driver of our own professional growth
What do we require?
- Customer and business support experience in software applications and testing methodologies
- Understand customer needs, put yourself in the customer’s shoes, and guide the customer’s expectation
- Knowledge of basic web architecture and infrastructure, have knowledge of HTTP protocol (understand concepts like request and response, headers, cookies, etc.)
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS and Java
- Foundation on ITIL best practices
- Ability to collect use cases and convert them into technical issues
- Confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond according to the event management strategy
- Basic Linux skills, familiarity with running simple scripts, check system status and execute detailed runbook
- Perform standard maintenance tasks, performance test and log analysis on business critical customer systems
- Teaching/ training skills: ability to teach in an interesting and meaningful manner to clients and colleagues
- Flexibility to acquire knowledge according to the specifications of a new customer
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Willingness to cover L1 Support (First Line) activities according to a defined rotation plan
- Willingness to to cover round-the-clock shifts with on avg. 2 night or weekend shifts per week
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- German language skills would be an asset
- AEM/CQ experience
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Private medical insurance
- Gym sponsored membership
- 2 days Onboarding in one of our offices
- Various off-site team events
- Yearly Company Summit (2 days knowledge sharing event)
- Partially sponsored Skiing event
- Company Summer Party
- Fruits at the office
- Drinks (coffee, water, soft drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Continuous training and coaching
- Employee recognition program
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- And much more...!