Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
What will your job be about?
The employee will be a member of the Legal & Compliance Team, based in Romania. The main internal stakeholders will be the HR, Sourcing, Infosec and Operational teams and the position will report to European Compliance Lead.
- Analyzing relevant legislation and advise on impact to Genpact centers;
- Managing the relation with external law firms where appropriate
- Attending all regular meetings and calls;
- Engaging in Compliance Risk Assessment management and mitigation;
- Preparing and reviewing internal legal and compliance related policies;
- Helping in integrity related investigations, support Ombudspersons;
- Maintaining databases and certain administration tasks;
- Providing support to other members of the Legal Group in compliance and regulatory areas
What are the minimum prior qualifications to be an applicant?
- Qualifications to practice law in Romani
- Good communication and people skills.
- Experience (in house and/or private law firm) and ability to manage employment law and commercial related matters;
- Minimum of 2 – 6 years in the active practice of law at a law firm, corporate legal group, or as a legal advisor to a governmental entity;
- University Law graduate, preferably English postgraduate studies
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Able to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented;
- The ability to network with Genpact staff and management at all levels to advise on legal aspects of operations and transactions;
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.