Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in administrative area in connection with legal activity;
- University degree (Legal);
- Knowledge on enforcement procedure; Insolvency law is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize work and to work independently and in a team;
- Superior organizational, problem solving;
- Abilities related to make proposals, follow up of projects etc;
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking & writing).
- Support for the Legal Department during daily activities;
- Mailing registration/scanning/distribution/checking;
- Taking over and sorting correspondence for Legal Department;
- Preparing and drawing of enforcement files and court files;
- Preparing and submission of requests to the bailiffs and third parties;
- Verifying, monitoring and periodically updating the current status of legal court actions;
- Preparing reports on current status of legal court actions;
- Data introduction and centralization in databases;
- Correspondence transmission (by email, fax, postal/courier);
- Documentation archiving;
- Maintaining the relationship with external archive (pickup/documents delivery).
- The possibility of professional development within a young, dynamic and international team;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Competitive salary package.
About the Company
B2 Kapital Portfolio Management is part of an international group (B2 Holding) and is responsible for managing secured debt recoveries for portfolios ultimately held in the Romanian market.
The group is a leading pan-European debt specialist, providing debt solutions for banks and institutional credit providers and since starting its activities has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the non-performing debt markets where the Group operates.
B2 Holding has operations and offices in 16 countries in Europe as well as an additional 3 countries with portfolios and has a stated strategy for further growth, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe.