CANDIDATES MUST NOT HAVE A LAW SCHOOL DEGREE.
Main responsibilities of the job:
• Providing assistance to lawyers, including business correspondence, maintaining appointments schedule, answering and transferring telephone calls, maintaining files, binding documents;
• Formatting/ copying/ scanning documents and reports according to internal standards;
• Organizing business travels;
• Updating databases (lists, client contacts).
Skills & Experience required:
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet);
• Ability to work with and integrate in young, dynamic team;
• Good communication skills;
• Responsible and proactive approach towards fulfilling given tasks;
• Ability to prioritize workload and cope with tight deadlines;
• Good organizational skills;
• Fluent English (spoken and written) - knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage;
• Working before in a law firm is an advantage.