NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. Withcolleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Legal consulting for our management team
• Independent management of our company's relationship with other entities from a legal point of view
• Ensure communication with relevant departments
• Be constantly informed about the relevant legislative changes applicable for Emerging Markets (former Soviet republics) in which the company operates or in which it is going to expand its collaborations, and informs the company's management team about them
• Prepare and implement policies, procedures, guidelines at the company level, in accordance with the internal procedures of the Group, correlated with the relevant legislation
• Write draft contracts in accordance with the international law and negotiates contractual clauses with national and foreign partners
• Be responsible for the timely transmission, in a correct and complete form, of the information requested
• Be involved in the approving process of contracts with clients from the emerging area.
• Ensure the management of commercial contracts with clients from Emerging Markets
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Professional experience as a Legal Advisor for at least 5 years
• Law graduate
• Experience in drawing up and negotiating international contracts
• Knowledge of national and international law
• Spoken languages: English and Russian - fluent
• Ability to manage complex procedures related to the drafting, analysis and negotiation of contracts in both Russian and/or English
• Intercultural diplomacy, analytical ability, result orientation, strategic thinking, assertiveness, communication skills, customer orientation, team working ability, integrity and good reputation
• Experience with Emerging Markets (former Soviet Republics), as well as minimal knowledge of the applicable legislation in these markets, represents a plus
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!