Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Attributions of the Legal Advisor within Marfin Leasing IFN (Romania) .:
1. Customer Service
- Provides efficient and effective service to all customers (internal and external) in the Leasing in line with the overall customer service principles;
- Ensures that all customer requirements with regards to legal assistance are met in a timely and effective manner (first time right);
- Provides legal assistance to all the departments with regards commercial, financial- nonbanking, civil, labor and criminal law up on request and on based on own initiative.
- Provides legal assistance to all the departments of the Company, in their daily activity, at their request, regarding commercial, financial-nonbanking, civil, labor and criminal law
- Organises and monitors all the issues related to the General Assembly of the Shareholders, the Board of the Administrators, the constitutive deeds and the Company Governance issues.
- Cooperates with the law institutions, international institutions and banks from abroad, including the credit institutions part of the MARFIN Group.
- Approves, from the legal point of view, the contracts regarding the Company, not only for the accomplishing the main activity, also for the good running of the Company.
- Offers juridical service upon the Company’s patrimony.
- Offers legal assistance concerning problems of insolvency procedure, as well as the related execution of the judge sentences.
- Coordinates the forced execution procedures, collaborating with the bailiffs and with the other involved authorities.
- Offers legal assistance to the relevant departments related to the garnishments.
- Cooperates with the external law offices, the bailiffs, the public notaries for the proper legal assistance of the Company.
- Ensures that management is summarily informed of noncompliance issues and suggests measures that can be taken for solving these issues and minimizing exposure to risk;
- Learns and respects the provisions of the internal procedures of the Company;
- Follows and applies the provisions of the law in force regarding his responsibility area;
- Ensure the integrity of the reputation and image of the Leasing/Group;
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve high performance in the role;
- Effectively implement the processes and policies of the department and the Leasing in general;
Experience/ Education requirements
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the same or similar positions;
- Excellent knowledge of the Romanian legislation, including the Leasing regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent knowledge of leasing market;
- Excellent knowledge of economic environment;
- Serious, loyal, reliable, flexible, possess developed negotiation skills, is result oriented and is a good team member.
- Available for occasionally business travel in the country region.
- Competitive salary package;
- Subscription to a private medical center;