Acest job nu mai este activ.
Ascentor Recruitment & Executive Search is currently recruiting a Legal Adviser for an important law firm, in order to serve one of their clients in the FMCG industry.
Responsible for enhancing compliance and awareness of legal risks within the company and ensuring an efficient way of working of the legal function inside the organisation.
- responsible for compliance with laws and regulations of all activities;
- provide Corporate and Commercial legal advice;
- pro-actively and re-actively advise, partner and support company’s local and group management on legal risks;
- research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues. Counsel employees and management on legal risks associated with various alternative means for achieving business objectives;
- monitor changes in relevant laws and regulations and trends in industry standards and evaluate implications of these changes on the activities of the company;
- liaise with the compliance manager on the implementation of the global compliance program that encompasses, inter alia, fair competition, privacy, honest business conduct;
- provide guidance and work on policies and procedures to ensure compliance with competition rules;
- draft all necessary corporate documents (minutes, resolutions of the Board of Directors, General Assembly, etc);
- perform all registration required with the Register of Commerce;
- ensure that all corporate registrations and mandates are up to date;
- organize and maintain the “Corporate Book” consisting of the Constitutive Act, resolutions and minutes books (Board and General Assembly), and correspondence with regulatory authorities, shareholders’ register and shareholders;
Contracts and Legal Advice on Commercial Matters:
- draft and revise contracts/agreements, and any other documents to support commercial transactions in both Romanian and English languages and ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- use of standard templates adapted to local law where necessary;
- safeguard the company from legal risks through legal advice in commercial matters (distribution, sale, procurement) and litigation in line with local legislation;
- collaborate with management to define efficient defence strategies;
- offer legal support and clarify any questions/topic raised by the HR activity;
- draft required templates for documentation for the employment of the company’s personnel (labour agreement, addendums, notifications, mandate agreements, etc.) and for the termination of employment (mutual agreement termination documents, legal documentation for the termination of employment due to any cause);
- prepare and participate in the negotiations of the Collective Labour Agreement with the Trade Unions organized at the company level and drafting all required notifications, information and also the Collective Labour Agreement;
- prepare case drafts;
- coordinate and brief/discuss with the panel of lawyers elected by the organisation for legal cases and negotiate their fee structure;
- follow up with the retained law firms for updating of legal cases;
- follow up with concerned employees to attend the court hearings when necessary;
- Ensure that the Corporate Legal department is updated on all significant legal claims including litigation;
- Graduate of a Law University with very good academic record. A master’s degree is a plus
- Experienced (3+ yrs) in international commercial legal environment and with compliance management, preferably in a large multinational environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Experienced with contract drafting and litigation matters
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong ability to review and organize numerous documents in complex legal matters
- Able to translate business needs into contracts and to translate legal requirements for practical application in the business.
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that business processes may always be improved
- Excellent communication skills, including patience and an ability to explain legal requirements clearly and effectively, and a great sense of humour. A hands-on attitude and pragmatic approach with a critical eye towards risk and ethical issues
- Good business sense, able to act as a business partner with excellent communication skills
Acest job nu mai este activ.