Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Monitoring the changes in the legal framework as well as the decisions of the courts and administrative authorities, and informing the involved areas of the branch regarding the risks of compliance and reputation;
- Elaborate /review from legal perspective the agreements in connection with the clients and the vendors;
- Elaborate/review from legal perspective the products of the Bank and the related documentation;
- Provides the necessary assistance to branch units in the process of creating internal policies and adapting them to the applicable legislative framework as well as ensuring the compliance between the internal regulations and the legislation;
- Offer legal opinions upon request of the Bank management and other units;
- Keep evidence of the operational agreements of the Bank and their modifications
- Represent the Bank in front of law courts, Consumers Protection Agency, Data Protection Agency, notaries and external consultants
- Represent the Bank in connection with the Trade Registry for the modifications in the Bank's Statutes.
- University degree in Law
- Minimum 5 years experience in a legal position in a financial institution – retail area
- Fluency in English
- Team mate
- Analytical thinking and organizational capacity
- Excellent communication skills