• University degree - preferably law studies;
• Experience in debt collection (bank / financial institution/Judicial Executor Office) would be a plus;
• Extensive knowledge of the residential market;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Result and problem solving orientation;
• Practical-minded, dynamic;
• Having a valid,clean driving license type B.
• Ensures the logistic and administrative support to a Case Specialist / Manager for efficiently managing a secured receivables portfolio;
• Maintains the relantionship with the bailiffs offices in the assigned area in regard of providing documents and informations necessary for the legal foreclosure procedures;
• Gathers informations and documents regarding the foreclosure procedures from the bailiffs and updates them in the portfolio management system;
• Assists the Cases Specialist / Manager in the evaluation of the assets in the portfolio;
• Attractive salary package including bonuses based on performance, medical subscription, meal tickets;
• Mobile phone.